1. Google Chrome is recommended.
2. If the following problems occur when a player starts the game, please clear the browser cache and reenter the game. If the problem still exists, please contact the technical support and provide a relevant screenshot.
3. When a player starts game and meets the following situations:
1) Download and install Unity 3D from the official website, then enter the game.
2) If the method above doesn't work, please download the Google Chrome browser and use it to enter the game.
3) If the method above doesn't work, please open the "Control Panel" - "Add or Remove Programs", find the "Unity Web Player" and uninstall it. When the uninstall is complete, please download and install the Unity 3D at the official website and reenter the game.
4) If you're still unable to enter the game with all these methods done, please contact the technical support and provide a relevant screenshot.
4. If the following problems occur when a player starts the game:
1) Clear the browser canche and reenter the game. If this still fails;
2) Download and install the Unity 3D again. Reenter the game;
3) If both steps fail, please contact technical support.
5. Certain interfaces disappear during gameplay and are still missing after refreshing.
A: This problem is caused by cache files and can be solved by clearing the browser caches.
6. Character face goes all-black or the body goes black or pink.
A: Update your video card drive and reenter the game. If unsolved, please refer to the following:
We found that many laptops with double video cards use the integrated one when the game is running. If this applies to you, initial an independent video card and reenter the game. Guidance for video card transfer:
1) For NVIDIA:
Right click the desktop and select "NVIDIA Control Panel" on the pop-up menu:
On the pop-up NVIDIA setting menu, select Manage 3D Settings and you will see the general option of using integrated or independent video card. After selecting the independent, the system will run tasks using the independent video card.
2) For AMD:
Right click the desktop and select "Configure Switchable Graphics" option.
"High Performance GPU" is for the independent video card and "Power-saving GPU" for integrated card. Just select "High Performance".
3) For AMD:
If you are an integrated video card user or failed to solve the problem after switching to independent video card, you need to provide the log, computer model and video card model info to the tech support for a collaborated solution.
7. Having correctly installed the 3D plug-in, but the display is still black-screen or Link Timeout.
A: Try opening other web pages to check whether your connection is normal. If so, please contact tech support for remote assistance.
8. If the player feels that the display is not smooth during gameplay, it is recommended that the player access "System Settings" - "Video Quality", to set "Video Effect" to the lowest and close "Anti-aliasing".
※All the data are to prevail within the data online game.※